Monday, September 18, 2006

Disclaimer.

Hi. So this is my theories blog. More meant to stimulate thought and controversy than to be some traditional blogosphere catharsis. Anyways, because Im going to say some controversial things and because some of my associations may come out in the course of my writing, I'd like to put forth a disclaimer at the outset.

Disclaimer [cue disclaimer music]: The views presented here are only my personal views. If I say anything controversial and you don't like it, please be aware that I do not necessarily represent the views of anyone I am associated with, or anyone else for that matter. On this blog, I don't represent the military, the government, the Food and Drug Administration, the Pineapple Growers Federation, the Trilateral Commission (or their black helicopters,) the Rebel Alliance, the guy who stands on the sidewalk with the Domino's pizza sign, Cyberdyne technologies, the French Second Republic, the American Dodgeball Association of America, or really anyone other than myself. In short, my views are mine alone, and should not be construed as representative of anything beyond that. Unless you like them, and then you can plagiarize them and call them your own.

If anyone wants to argue (or in academicese 'push back') against any of my posts, please do, I totally welcome it. Please try to have a sense of humor, though, and realize I say 90% of what I say mostly 'cause I think it's funny at that particular instant (regardless of whether it is funny to anyone else...)

Hope y'all have fun reading.

Dave

No comments: